HOW TO SPEED-UP YOUR WINDOWS VISTA
If you are using Windows Vista and experiencing some problems like slowing down whenever you open your favorite websites, downloading or uploading files, errors popping up on your screen, well, here are tips you can do it so easily.
Disabling Auto-Start Applications
Via System Configuration Utility:
- Click Start button.
- Type msconfig on the search box, then click Enter.
- Click Startup tab.
- Remove the check next to the items that you do not want to srart-up and then click OK.
Via Windows Defender:
- Click the Start button.
- Type Windows Defender then hit Enter.
- Click on the Tools from the top menu bar.
- Click on Software Explorer.
- Hit Show for All Users.
- Select an application and then click either Remove or Disable.
By doing this, you will lessen the work of your system of searching and running too many programs and files at start-up. The lesser the programs you are running, the better performance you will achieve with your computer.